http://www.paid-to-promote.net/?r=fahrizal Tattoo Q2: Pondering the New York Times

Pondering the New York Times

Flying off to work... But a coupla thoughts after reading today's New York Times...

I know that newspapers are struggling... But...

So sorry to see that today is Clyde Haberman's final NYC column in the New York Times!... What are they thinking??? I hope Haberman finds a new venue for his unique voice...

Reminds me that I still miss the fun and quirky New Yorky posts of Jennifer 8 Lee... Another dismissee many moons ago...

The Times also lost the legendary Frank Rich recently.

I applaud the rave review for Anything Goes' Sutton Foster by Ben Brantley in today's Times.

The NYTimes coverage of Michael Bloomberg's Cathie Black debacle is exceptionally well covered in today's paper...

Just pondering...