http://www.paid-to-promote.net/?r=fahrizal Tattoo Q2: Crowded with Action: Saturday Tweets Revised

Crowded with Action: Saturday Tweets Revised


A Hell's Kitchen Doorman wants to know why Cathie Black blames sexism. "She just needs to admit that she was the wrong person for that job"!

I remember eating in this here Galaxy Diner with DAAve from Texas. Seems like a few months ago... When was that, DAAve?

Thoughts & prayers for Nicomar. Still in hospital. Legs are working better but now a bladder infection. Hospitals are gr8 for infections!

When is T-Mobile Sidekick 4G coming out? Am interested. NOT committed, mind you. I'll want my old Grandfathered data plan back, when they talked me out into the Motorola Cliq that was about to upgrade to a new Android platform version, and never did...! Criminals.

Sheesh, a little Starbucks' Pike, and I'm a twittering machine! Will have to make a blog post outta these... Well, edited versions thereof...

Glad that Government Shutdown was averted, but we still gotta deal with the REAL deficit. Kill the Bush tax cuts! Close corporate loopholes!

Part 2: Dr Oz sez Sodium Nitrate links to Alzheimers. Nitrocimines affect insulin production in brain and damage neural pathways

Caught up with some The Dr Oz Show's on DVR. Important: 7 hrs of sleep, eat meals at SAME times each day, too much vitamin E is bad, & see part 2 above.

Sposed to get quite warm and springy later. I know, I know... Some people prefer that over frigid and blizzardy! (Idiots!)

I can feel the reaction to the pollen. It's that time of the year... I should start the saline nasal rinse mess as a pre-emptive strike...

Just saw a Hell's Kitchen Raw Foodie blogger walk by... Damn he's in good shape. Woof! But I think a gym has more to do w/ it than the raw food diet! LOL

Bought some REAL Maple syrup at Trader Joe's. Now I crave The Galaxy Diner's Whole Wheat pancakes. Will get an order to go...

I've never tried Pam Real Thai, Room Service, or Balkanika. Add em to the list. I gotta remember to rig up a notebook in Evernote...

Sipping a tall Pike at one of Hell's Kitchen's many Starbucks. Two good-natured gents behind the counter... Not the usual lady with the rather large chip on her shoulder!

Been a while since I took an early morning Hell's Kitchen stroll. Still nippy. Was shopping @ Gristedes by 6:30am & hit the fruit street guy

Blackburn Burger Bistro @ 9th/47th. Closed. Store for Rent.

New show is open at Fountain Gallery: Re-Creation: Artists Respond to Master and Modern Works. Til May 4th, 2011.

Peeked inside Westerly Market hoping to find it sparkly and ready to reopen imminently after a fire. It's GUTTED! Gonna be a while. Damn!

Flavor, the new gay bar on Ninth between 51st/52nd sez Closed for Renovations. Um. If it comes back, I hope it's more New Yorky and less Broward County '92!

I'm a gay man, and I support Planned Parenthood! Just sayin...