http://www.paid-to-promote.net/?r=fahrizal Tattoo Q2: Saturday Quickies

Saturday Quickies

Congratulations to my dear Julie Halston on her Drama Desk nomination!! And also to the legendary Charles Busch! That entire Divine Sister cast was completely brilliant... Show closes this weekend after a great run...


All Night with Joey Reynolds seems to have completely vanished. Poof! Gone! No mention of it remains on the New York Non-Stop website. Like it never even existed... Or something... Th show's homepage is still up but there's no explanation.

And speaking of friends... Listen to my friend Gavin Allen's latest Your Night track.

Just discovered Bank of America has been charging me $3 for bank statements that have included images of my cancelled checks. Bastards. I want a new bank... OK so I just logged in and after 5 new security steps changed to Online Banking... Problem is the format they use to show bank statements doesn't copy to Evernote... I refuse to get a printer.

Gawker has a clever short film of street signs... Worth a glance...NYC Arithmetic by Adam Abada.

Still finding my way around the Sidekick 4G (SK4G)... See Sidekick 4G Forum. I've been posting my reviews and questions on there as ToddKick4G. I think I love the Sidekick 4G! But am still working my way through it!

Caught the TVLand Awards Show on the DVR over the weekend. Liza did a great opening number! Cast reunions of Cosby, Facts of Life, Kotter, and Family Ties were all great fun!

I recommend podiatrist Marc Moser.

I recommend Opthalmologist Joshua Beer.

Can't believe it's 3pm already!!! Ack!