http://www.paid-to-promote.net/?r=fahrizal Tattoo Q2: I'm All Over the Place...

I'm All Over the Place...

Woohoo! I just zeroed my inbox!! Been a looong time since that happened!!

I just did a batch of charity donations the other day... All to support friends who are doing marathons, walks, runs, and memorials... But, next time, I want to try out Givology.

I've been digging Hell's Kitchen's healthy and nutritious B-Bap Fusion Rice Bar lately... And I learned that I actually like Kimchi. 830 Ninth Ave., New York, NY 10019 Between 54/55th. New York magazine recommends: Wow meat dumplings, $5.50; spicy chicken b-bap, $8.50; noodle b-bap, $8.50; classic b-bap, $9... I'm hooked on the Spicy Chicken B-Bap myself w/ a side of Kimchi... It's all enuf for two meals... Seriously.

Need a good ophthalmologist? I completely recommend Dr. Joshua Beer.

Finally resolved a dispute with Virgin Mobile. Virgin Mobile is pond scum. They lied about the fact that I returned the modem and cancelled the plan well within the warranty trial period... Instead of wasting a minute on calling their sweet but helpless Customer Service reps in Manila, my advice is to just call your credit card company and file a dispute... That process still took months... And Virgin Mobile lied to the bank at every juncture to drag it all out... Save your receipts for the original purchase and your shipping return receipts til the credit card company asks for them... And that takes a while. Virgin Mobile are crooks! Virgin Mobile sucks! Is that enough search words?? LOL

I heart Field Notes.

How do you make a heart symbol in text? Alt + keypad 3 = ♥

On the agenda today... To start the eyeglass frames hunting expedition. Will start at Oliver Peoples on the UES... They don't open til noon!

Damn! I hate when businesses don't open til noon! I'm such an early bird! I like getting around before the traffic...