http://www.paid-to-promote.net/?r=fahrizal Tattoo Q2: Saturday Morning in Hell's Kitchen

Saturday Morning in Hell's Kitchen

Good Morning from Hell's Kitchen, USA...

Still feels like winter around these parts, though next week is supposed to start the dramatic warm up into Spring. So March came in like a lion and went out like a lion...

Did you know Archie's gay buddy gets his own comic book? Meet Kevin Keller... Times have changed... LOL

Went for breakfast at the local Lenny's this morning. The young lady at the register remembered my whole order but asked "Where have you been?" "Eating at home a lot more", said I... "Trying to save money". "I know [what you mean]" said she...

Con Ed to raise utility bills by 12%... My housing costs went up 9%, and an added $200 per month assessment for the next eight month... I know my Time-Warner cable/Internet "contract" will be expiring soon and I'm sure they will bump up (never down) that monthly price...

Meanwhile, the billionaire Mayor has given us a 0% cost of living wage increase for a second year now and continues to bash all city workers. Charming fellow. Who voted him in for that illegal third term?? Which red-haired female City Council Speaker (and Mayoral wannabe herself), made it all happen?? ... Never forget!

Five Ways I Can Increase My Productivity? I reaaaallly gotta get going to organize and simplify my life with Evernote, Remember the Milk, and Dropbox. I've put my toe in each but I gotta get these things going to simplify my life!! It's all about organization... I just gotta do these things!... And I gotta learn to touch-type!

So here it is early Spring, and I can once again afford to lose ten pounds of winter weight... This is a regularly scheduled annual event... (Losing ten pounds is the fifth way to increase productivity!)

I stay happy by eating two Brazil nuts a day... The selenium is a mood enhancer...

And experts agree you should eat a fistful of walnuts every day

Meanwhile, I'm completely hooked on Trader Joe's Wasabi Peas... "Sweet green peas with a slightly spicy wasabi mustard coating". Product of Malaysia. Sez slightly spicy... I dunno. They are pretty spicy to me. But I like spicy!

I gotta go clean off my desk...