http://www.paid-to-promote.net/?r=fahrizal Tattoo Q2: Geeky Spring Break Coming to a Close

Geeky Spring Break Coming to a Close


Today is the last day of Spring Break 2011. It's been good...

My Spring Break projects???

Got new glasses  Got the frames at Oliver Peoples... Similar to my last pair but a little rounder... Warhol-ish, the Sheldrake description sez. LOL... I got em in a light tortoise color... And not the yellow one that first comes up on that page link... And a little darker than the ones pictured at right...

Also, got the new T-Mobile SideKick 4G. I was there the first day it was made available, and the computer system at the store wasn't yet configured for it and the clerk had to do everything manually as T-Mobile is West Coast based and they were still having their morning coffee out there... Anyway, I've had to start over from scratch with Android... It's the new 2.2 version and so there are a whole new level of higher level apps available and so a whole new learning curve... 4G speeds are great, though!

Since, I no longer have a land line (and haven't for seven years or so), I spent an hour at the T-Mobile Store at 52nd/8th with Customer Care via the store's telephone asking and getting answers to my long list of questions I've compiled over the last few days... This new Sidekick 4G is a Samsung product and so there are many differences and features too from my last Motorola Cliq Android... And it's very different from those earlier four or five Sidekicks that I had over the years... This is Sidekick 4G is already superior to them ALL, and I hardly know what I'm doing yet!

So... If you see a guy wearing Andy Warhol glasses and walking down the streets of Hell's Kitchen with his nose buried in a new Sidekick, say... Hi....

Jeez, I'm such a geek...