http://www.paid-to-promote.net/?r=fahrizal Tattoo Q2: Friday Yeow!

Friday Yeow!

Soooo.... My first day back to work after Spring Break and I tried to help my boss upright a two ton Paper Shredder. I didn't know it was two tons, and I didn't know it would land on my foot...

Ker Plunk... Yeow!? Xrays show a possible break on a big bone above the big toe joint...

So, I'm now on "Line of Duty" leave for a few days with foot up, prescription Motrin, and frozen peas on my foot... Now it's getting all black and blue... But these drugs do work pretty well... And I hope it's all better by next week so I can resume my work schedule...

So, here I am home with every perfect opportunity to prop up my iced foot and watch the Royal Wedding coverage...

But frankly, I'd rather drop a two ton paper shredder on my other foot than do that... I'm sure to see enough photographic and video-graphic highlights to make up for my current royal blast of apathetic indifference. Sniff.