http://www.paid-to-promote.net/?r=fahrizal Tattoo Q2: Who Moved My Cheese? Revisited.

Who Moved My Cheese? Revisited.

I just re-read Who Moved My Cheese by Spencer Johnson.... Quite brilliant! A good read to examine the old and ring in the new!

I'm getting all new stuff from it at this present stage of life... I'd read it when it came out originally in 1999 or so...

... Particularly about clinging to people, places, things no matter what... "There is always new cheese out there whether you recognize it at the time, or not. And that you are rewarded with it when you go past your fear and enjoy the adventure."

And then there's my ongoing mantra that "people change" and some people's abhorrent disgust with that concept....

The other thing that strikes me is how the entire financial paradigm has shifted... No longer can we rely on pensions and "nose to the grindstone" as a guarantee of life long success and security...

It's all quite fascinating.... And horrifying and challenging, and enlightening... and simple. Oh my!

How will YOU change your methods in the New Year....?

As for me... I'll be more aware to:

"Be ready to change quickly and enjoy it again and again"

Here are some great quotes from Spencer Johnson.