http://www.paid-to-promote.net/?r=fahrizal Tattoo Q2: How to cheat at 3D pinball

How to cheat at 3D pinball

Ok, sorry, long delay in posting again. This time, I was on a cruise -- yes, the big, fancy ship kind of cruise. I'm serious. I've got some photo evidence. Really.

Since I've run out of jokes, I decided to post something else -- a tutorial! Which is basically what I am going to do. This post shows you how to use your mouse to control the ball in 3D Pinball - Space Cadet

List of ingredients:
3D Pinball Space Cadet - It comes by default on Windows XP, for Windows Vista and Windows 7 you can download it here: http://www.mediafire.com/?056p09bdyvzv7lu

All you have to do is open the Pinball game, start a new game, type in "hidden test" (without quotes), and that's that! You can control the ball with your mouse!

Also, when you are in the CH34T3R mode, you can press the H key to make the high score table show and give you a trillion points.

I might do a tut of how to change a password without needing to know the current one next... until then, bye!