http://www.paid-to-promote.net/?r=fahrizal Tattoo Q2: A Chilly Blue Sky Saturday!

A Chilly Blue Sky Saturday!

Started the day at Starbucks where their brand new teensy tables and unmatching chairs could have ruined my day if I had let them. But no, not me... But seriously... These revenue consultants need to be put out of business.

Am blogging now on the Sidekick from the lobby of the Algonquin Hotel. Nice warm old world comfort. They plan to close the hotel for renovations so I thought I'm come and set a spell... They leave ya alone if you just wanna sit and chill... Er warm up...

Just walked up through Manhattan from Union Square area and a morning meet with friends down that way. The market is still going full strength down there (Pictured). Got my usual tiny pumpkin pie for $3.75. (The orchard dealer at Hell's Kitchen market wants $7 for the same size. So that's not gonna happen).

Had a nice chat while walking with my folks over the phone. My Dad was making the shopping list for his annual holiday cookie baking extravaganza... All good. He's making black walnut this year. Never a favorite of mine. I stick with the oatmeal and the toll house myself. My mother is psyched for Christmas, too.

Damn, this lobby is sooo lovely.

I took a few shots of the Macy windows as I walked up though Herald Square. I'll post them in a day or so by special request of Lady Donothing...
Stay tuned...