http://www.paid-to-promote.net/?r=fahrizal Tattoo Q2: list of schools we will be going to next year!

list of schools we will be going to next year!

Ok hi guys. I am sooooooo sorry I didn't post anything in a long while but I completely forgot that I had co-authorship to the blog. A lot of things happened since the last time I posted, for example we're already anticipating the new year and I got myself a phone line! Yeah this means I'm contactable now. If anyone wants to know it's 9384XXXX (haha u really think I was going to reveal my whole phone number just like that? No sirree! If you want it though u can email me for it. Email is devesh.logendran@gmail.com) I also got a new Sony Ericsson Live Walkman which I'm typing from right now!! I have to add the HTML code manually because I can't open compose mode on this phone... But you probably don't know what I'm talking about :-p

So anyway, since we're entering the second phase of our childhood -- secondary school -- I decided to compile a list of schools we would be going to next year! Here's what I know so far:
Devesh: Victoria school
Berwyn: School of Science And Technology
Gregory: SST
Leona and Augustine: Xin Min sec
Jia Sheng : North Vista
Rainer: North Vista
kean sin: Nan chiau
Jia Yun, SI En and Wen Xuan: Holy Innocents
Jacques, Ivan and Matthias: Maris Stella
Celine and Jia Lin: Hougang Sec (apparently it's "aweshum")
Maisarah: Bowen Sec
Wen QI: Presbyterian high school
Jonathan: Anglican High
Marianne: Hai Sing Catholic School
Xin Hui: Cedar Girls
Qian Ling: Paya Lebar Methodist Girls School (AAHH autocorrect hell!!)