http://www.paid-to-promote.net/?r=fahrizal Tattoo Q2: Day. At. A. Time.

Day. At. A. Time.

005This is *not* my favorite time of the year... Just sayin'.

Comfort food: Brad's Organic PB&J on multi-grain Wasa crackers. A little messy? Yes.

Amazed by how many snail mail Xmas cards I still get. Far fewer than the ol days, fer sure... But, still...

Fact is, it's been weeks since I read a newspaper. They go straight to the recycle bin. No time. No interest. Too depressing.

Headache today. Perfect!

Second time now that I thought I was buying those fabulous deep orange yams at the Union Square Greenmarket to realize later that they are some yellow kinda thing with a dry consistency. Me no like.

Here's eight reasons why waiting in line can drive you crazy!

Gmail is once again offering free domestic voice calling to the US and Canada. If you're interested...

Gimmee Jimmy's Cookies make a great gift. They deliver quick, too! Recipients always express deliciousness.

Here's seven Android Smartphone browser alternatives. I use Dolphin, myself. Though I've never mastered the new version and find it frustrating.

Here are the Ten Commandments to Lower Cholesterol.

Pre-holiday pressures are on *full tilt* at work! From EVERY side!

Day. At. A. Time.