http://www.paid-to-promote.net/?r=fahrizal Tattoo Q2: Weekend Randoms

Weekend Randoms

Whatever became of Mrs Ihrie's Potato Chips? A Google search shows an address in Baltimore but no webpage to be found. Are they still in business? I grew up eating those. I once wrote them a letter and Mrs. Ihrie's answered herself... We chatted on the phone a few times, too. Can't remember what it was all about?? Maybe I was doing a report in school and I interviewed her??

I'm loving the likely last wintery weekend of the year... Oh, how I do LOVE the cold winter!

51% of Americans are on Facebook? That's actually quite shocking...

I think Anthony Weiner would be a kick-ass NYC mayor. Christine "Term Limits" Quinn? Absolutely not.

The perfect Republican bumper sticker? Palin-Bachmann 2012! Can you imagine??

Will Ralph's Ristorante ever reopen on 56th and Ninth?... I miss their linguine with white clam sauce... Though I never quite forgave them for sneakily substituting broccoli with broccoli rabe in my carry-out order last time! (An accident? I think NOT!) The city just posted a brand new new violation notice or legal order or something on their glass door yesterday. Something about fire hazard ceiling tiles? The windows have been papered up for over a month now... Gone for good?

Count me among those who are NOT happy about AT&T's T-Mobile Buyout.

Still sad about the passing of John Scoullar. Condolences to Brad. I'll make a contribution to BC/EFA in John's name this week.

"Grief is the price we pay for love." -- Queen Elizabeth

Three more work weeks to Spring Break!

You can now follow Julie Halston on Twitter... And while you're there, follow ToddHellsKitch.

I swear Kathleen Turner has been replaced by a man doing a drag act. I was always convinced that the crusty old broad that was Lucille Ball in her later life was absolutely NOT the same person as the I Love Lucy Lucy. Now that I'm older, I'm still not convinced...

Frank is back for a couple weekends at El Centro. So, I swung by for an early dinner. It was packed at 5:30pm. I can only eat heavy Mexican food when it's cold. And this might be the last cold weekend of the season...

From freeze framing the DVR I learned : Batmobile license plate is 2F-3567 Gotham 1966 (or is it 1968?) "Atomic batteries to power. Turbines to speed. Let's move on out..."

I ate an entire bag of potato chips today. Utz. Wavy. All 3 and 3/4 oz!