http://www.paid-to-promote.net/?r=fahrizal Tattoo Q2: Embrace Your Uniqueness

Embrace Your Uniqueness

I'm decidedly strange... Maybe even nuts... These are my hints...

I just saw on Twitter that Vermont is having one more heavy snow storm. My first thought?: I wish I was in Vermont right now...

I can watch Charlie Sheen go into his recent bizarre tirades and completely understand him... And in an odd way find his dynamism attractive. I've always been drawn to those highly intellectual, addictive, over the top, life of the party types... And I'm a step away from going there, myself... That's the way I roll... I know this...

(Image from track_abandoned

Yesterday morning in AMNY, I read this account of how Mike Tyson starts his day:


Are you a morning person? Yes … You get the best out of me in the morning.

When is bedtime? I go to bed at around 8 o'clock. I wake up around 2 to 4. I work out... In the wee hours of the morning, I might go out and walk around three miles or something.

How did you get in shape for the series? I became a vegan for like two years already.


All sounds completely perfect to me...

A March blizzard?... An 8pm bedtime?... Mike Frikkin Tyson? ... and "the Drug Called Charlie Sheen"...? Yes to all!

Yup... I'm a nutjob...