http://www.paid-to-promote.net/?r=fahrizal Tattoo Q2: It's Always Something...

It's Always Something...

I was telling a young doorman today... "Never turn 50" as I was heading for my second followup doctor appointment of the day!

"It's always something..." as Ms Roseannadanna always warned.

OK, thanks for all the well wishes on the foot. Still not 100% for sure... But I am going to try to go back to work tomorrow. Luckily my boss knows all about this and will understand if I need to modify my hectic schedule somewhat to stay off the injured foot for the first few days, at least...

Certainly, the pain will remind me to take it easy...

And I'll need to allow extra time to get from point A to point B. *Not easy* for me to walk slow... So that's the likely lesson from above...

Slow down!