http://www.paid-to-promote.net/?r=fahrizal Tattoo Q2: Happy Armageddon Day!

Happy Armageddon Day!

Some whacked 89 year old fool with money to burn thinks the world will end at 6pm today... Not sure what time zone that is exactly...

He had previously predicted that the Rapture would occur in September 1994.

"According to familyradio.com, on Saturday an earthquake will open all graves, allowing believers to be "transformed into glorified spiritual bodies to be forever with God.... Non-believers who survive Camping's predicted earthquake will exist in a world of "horror and chaos beyond description" until October 21, 2011 when the earth will be completely destroyed". (Source here)

What do I need to do before doomsday?

My bed will be unmade at doomsday. Actually I only ever made the bed about three times a year during my whole lifetime... It's in a separate room... So, who cares? I guess I never got around to dusting the curio cabinet and the kitchen could have used another deep cleaning...

Oh, I want to hurry up and place an order on Amazon.com for this book... Don't tell Keith because he'll be disgusted... I'll have to eat vegan as my last meal... LOL...

I'm so glad I added Keith Haring Sketchbooks 1978 to my library this past week before the end of the world... Published by Gladstone Gallery, it features reproductions of the sketches included in their current exhibition. Copies are available for $25 at Gladstone Gallery West 21st Street and West 24th Street.

Also glad I got to see the Mapplethorpe Exhibit : 50 Americans last week at Sean Kelly... (See image at left)

"Sean Kelly Gallery presents 50 Americans, an exhibition that features fifty works by legendary American artist Robert Mapplethorpe (1946–1989) as selected by fifty Americans of diverse occupations, ages, races, and backgrounds. Fifty people, one from each state in the Union, were invited to select a single artwork from over 2,000 images in Mapplethorpe’s oeuvre that resonated with them personally. While some participants may have already been familiar with Mapplethorpe’s work, some were not. Each image included in the exhibition is accompanied by a text that explains why the participant who selected it found it to be meaningful".


Not sure what happened to my Google Mail yesterday... Now there's a new column before each subject field with a + or a - sign... That reminds me that I want to zero the Inbox before the Rapture...

I guess Judgement Day will happen before we know the verdicts of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Dominique Strauss-Kahn and Rick Santorum

Oh, and I definitely need a haircut, too, this morning... Before the end of the world...