http://www.paid-to-promote.net/?r=fahrizal Tattoo Q2: HeLL's KiTchEn Rainy Day

HeLL's KiTchEn Rainy Day

Rainy Sunday morning in HeLL's KiTchEn, UsA...

Made the blog rounds... Did an early 7am Gristedes run before the big downpour... Sunday morning coffee... Bought a beggar a cup of coffee instead of giving him cash... Cooked enough steel cut oats for today's breakfast and a few microwaved meals ahead. (One cup goes a loooong way)...

Just read the Sunday half of The New York Times. Newsprint paper is such a waste. When a decent e-reader finally becomes available, I'm SO there!

See that a gay couple is in today's NYT wedding section... Douglas Crase, 66, married to Frank Polach, 67 at First Church of Christ in Hartford. Sweet! Now that's a couple I would like to have lunch with sometime...

Summer projects? I want to try a gluten free diet. I already know that certain carbs give me fatigue. I need more pro-biotics. I want to see "Forks over Knives" and consider a veggie based diet to finally tackle this cholesterol.

Was delighted to see ol Baltimore gal pal Rhea Feikin on the air last night on a PBS special. Reminds me of our long gone mutual friend Cal Schumann and the beloved "Rhea and J.P".

So glad to see my favorite high school teacher Jay C. Terry celebrated!

Looks to me like my Hell's Kitchen friend and neighbor Sutton Foster will be a shoe-in for a Tony this year...!