http://www.paid-to-promote.net/?r=fahrizal Tattoo Q2: Winding Down Spring Break 2012

Winding Down Spring Break 2012

Friday the 13th. I always kinda like when that happens. Something sexy about it... Must be my vampire roots...

45°F now. Going up to 66°F, they say. All good, I say.

As usual, though, I can't quite fathom that a Spring Break has once again completely whooshed by to its final Friday...

Twas a great week though... Truly.

Discovered a nice Public Atrium at Onassis Cultural Center, NY yesterday.. 52nd/53rd. Meeting a friend on the east Side provided new New York sights. That's how NYC is. Why people that live here think they want to take a vacation elsewhere is beyond me.

Today? Meeting ol pal Rawss at Time Square's Caffe Bene . Catching up with friends old and new during a Spring Break is one of my favorite vacation activities...

And I'll make it a great weekend to boot...

My Remember The Milk subscription expires on Monday. I prefer paper and pen for some tasks. Just my nature. Though it's a great app and service if you are a computer based person... 

Last night,  took a friend to see a friend in a Nursing Home and then walked myself all the way home from waaaay Upper East Side. Stopped at a couple lil bistros for a club soda. One , I'd never been to before and always wondered about.... No need to EVER go there again... I can tell you that! LOL.

Happy 80th Birthday to Joel Grey... Here's a clip of him as a "kid" being introduced by Eddie Cantor on TV in 1954...I idolized him while in high school. Actually my first ever theatrical published review mentioned him in a comparison. Met him a few years later and told him. Damn if he wasn't one smug, prickly, bastard. I do wish him well on his 80th...