http://www.paid-to-promote.net/?r=fahrizal Tattoo Q2: Chattering Final Sunday of Spring Break 2012

Chattering Final Sunday of Spring Break 2012

"Things don't spiral out of control when we surrender them; they spiral out of control when we try to control them!" - Marianne Williamson said that on Facebook this week.

Had a great day Saturday, yesterday, taking Robert M around the MoMA Cindy Sherman exhibit... Once you "get" what she's doing here... You see the brilliance...

It was my second visit. MoMA membership has it's privileges like early Member Preview hours, and cheap guests... 004

Then, when strolling toward and around Central Park afterward we started spotting them... Cindy Shermans were everywhere...

Gonna be 85 degrees tomorrow. Just in time to schlep around for work... This does *not* please me. Break out the baby powder...

10 and a half loooong weeks til the next break. Ugh!

Bought a barely used A/C over the weekend... So looks like I got it installed just in time before tomorrow's expected record breaking heat...

I just noticed it's one of those "always on" devices... damn. I'll plug it into a zip strip with an on/off switch... That'll keep it from draining power when not in use. Truth is, I should do that with ALL the "always on" things around here.

Taxes aren't due til April 17th this year. Mine are all ready, I just need to electronically submit the damned things... Which is quite a maneuver requiring printers and faxes or scanners. When will they perfect the "digital signature"?

 "I bet there was a week where William Wegman considered cats" sez clever Nick Amadeus on his Twitter! 011

Here's my own Twitter, BTW.

Yesterday in Greenwich Village, I pinpointed the exact location of the former International Stud gay bar immortalized and depicted in Torch Song Trilogy. It was on the NE corner of Greenwich and Perry. Later, it was a restaurant called Caribe. Currently, it's a different restaurant...

A recent Dr. Oz guest said coffee with paper filters is best cuz it gets out cholesterol causing compound... I really should get myself a damned coffee maker... Finally! Make a big pot and then fridge the rest for iced coffee too. OK... I'll get it this week! Paper filters too!

I can't live without Swiffer cloths.

 006"Create your future from your future, not from your past." - Werner Erhard, said that.

Any good blogs want to share a Blogroll link w/ my own Postcards from Hell's Kitchen. Just do it and leave me a comment. It's a huge boost to Search Engine rankings... If you don't know what I'm talking about. Do it anyway. LOL

Photos by Todd HellsKitchen on Flickr. Click each to enlarge details...