http://www.paid-to-promote.net/?r=fahrizal Tattoo Q2: A Three Day Weekend in November

A Three Day Weekend in November

Here it is Sunday, of a Three Day weekend, and I have a long list of weekend stuff that still needs to be accomplished...

Where were you at 11:11 on 11/11/11? I was in a downtown #1 train somewhere under the Upper West Side...

Peace to all the Veterans!

Rest in Peace Lou Maletta (1936-2011)... I made personal appearances in his television studios and/or on his broadcasts many times in the 1980's and 1990's... I had even developed quite a following at one time. Lou was a character. Here is the Gay City News obit for Lou Maletta.

Took these few days off to catch up on some health maintenance stuff including some routine fasting blood work, and a trip to the health food store... Where they magically once again had my favorite Flora brand of an occasionally needed herbal remedy... The actual plant is pictured at left. Can you tell what it is?

Went to a Member Preview of the soon-to-open Diego Rivera show at MoMA... My review will be forthcoming... I'm sure that the entire art world is well braced while awaiting my two cents on that!... Ha!


Work pressures have been extraordinary lately... I'll just leave that at that... I don't want to spoil the remainder of  the weekend "paying that no mind"...