http://www.paid-to-promote.net/?r=fahrizal Tattoo Q2: Brief summary of PSLE aggregate scores (if you are agreeable)

Brief summary of PSLE aggregate scores (if you are agreeable)

Yay! I've been made a co-author of the 6-8 2011 blog!

...

Oh, right, you don't know who I am. It's me, Devesh. The guy who in a shocking twist of events got 252 and managed to get a place along with all the other top scorers and get my photo taken and... well, you get the gist.

Since Mdm Toh will be teaching a new class next year (duh) and will therefore be maintaining a new class blog, she will no longer be able to run this one. Therefore, I have been tasked with the job of keeping the blog alive. So that is what I'll do. Armed with my external HDD, my lousy Dell laptop, and my shattered iPod touch -- OK, not that -- I will be keeping the blog alive. So this first post is going to be a summary of the aggregate scores of everyone in the class -- that is, if you choose to divulge your aggregate score. I understand some of you may not want to reveal this information for whatever reason, and I respect that. But if you're okay with it, then go ahead and put your score in the comments!

Okay, enough yabbering, here's the list:

DEVESH LOGENDRAN: 252, 2A* and 1A
MAISARAH: 229, 4A
MDM TOH: (this was about 28 years ago, don't be shocked) 361, 3A and 1A*