http://www.paid-to-promote.net/?r=fahrizal Tattoo Q2: Low Carbon Eating: Otarian

Low Carbon Eating: Otarian

Went to Otarian recently for lunch on recommendation of Donner...

My first ever visit there.

Had the Laksa: Eggless udon noodles, tofu, carrots, zucchini, and green beans simmered in Otarian's vegan laksa sauce...

Also, a Very Berry cake...

Yes it was all very tasty and good!...

The dish and muffin together made up a "combo" and you essentially get a free drink... Or it's a few mere pennies difference... So I had unlimited seltzer with my healthy lunch...

Was feeling surprisingly satiated by that lil healthy lunch...

And now that I broke the Otarian ice, I want to try a bunch more of their other unique offerings sometime soon...

It IS nice to know that this meal contained no animal products at all...

Back when I was eating meat, I would have a Meatless Monday... Now that I'm not eating meat for several months now, (but still eating dairy and eggs) I may consider a Vegan Vednesday or a Wegan Wednesday, depending on your accent... LOL