http://www.paid-to-promote.net/?r=fahrizal Tattoo Q2: What Earthquake?

What Earthquake?

At the time of the East Coast earthquake... According to my Twitter feed I was strolling around the streets of West Greenwich Village seeing both the things that have changed versus those that stayed the same... (The former won!)

Some guy told me about it later at The Center...

And then, as I was walking homeward to Hell's Kitchen, entire buildings had been evacuated and people were standing around on the streets of midtown chit chatting about it, making cel calls and reading video screens news tickers in various store windows...

Hours later while having a diner omelet... There was Wolf Blitzer on CNN going on and on and on about it...

With "man on the street" witness accounts of people who had really had nothing to say and Wolf was desperately devising all kinds of grand statistics to state like he was a great investigative journalist or something...

See, this is what the news media does...

I'm so glad I picked this week for my news embargo...

I was sorry they had the tv on in the diner...

Next time, I'll try for a seat on the far side of the place.

The feta and spinach omelet was good, though...