http://www.paid-to-promote.net/?r=fahrizal Tattoo Q2: Favorite John Waters Quotes

Favorite John Waters Quotes

“I always say it’s really great to be mad when you’re 20, but if you’re 60 and mad you’re an asshole. You can bitch about your parents until you’re 30; after that, shut up.”

"Life is nothing if you're not obsessed."

"True success is figuring out your life and career so you never have to be around jerks."

“As far as socially redeeming value, I hope I don’t have any.”

"There is right and there is wrong, I have NEVER been wrong."

“No matter what your sexual preference or gender, no one likes a man who is fussy about his looks. You can spend as much time as you want looking good. But don`t do it in public.”

"I've had it with being nice, understanding, fair and hopeful. I feel like being negative all day. The chip on my shoulder could sink the QE2. I've got an attitude problem and nobody better get in my way...I'm in a bad mood and the whole stupid little world is gonna pay!

"You should never read just for "enjoyment." Read to make yourself smarter! Less judgmental. More apt to understand your friends' insane behavior, or better yet, your own. Pick "hard books." Ones you have to concentrate on while reading. And for god's sake, don't let me ever hear you say, "I can't read fiction. I only have time for the truth." Fiction is the truth, fool! Ever hear of "literature"? That means fiction, too, stupid."

"I respect everything I make fun of."

About the art work: “The Pope of Trash” by Kelly Hutchison (aka “Dark Vomit” on etsy.com). Original oil painting… Gesso…Painted… Then varnished on wood panel. Measures 26 inches by 31 inches with the gold frame (frame comes with purchase) Ready to hang on the wall as is. Signed and dated by artist.