http://www.paid-to-promote.net/?r=fahrizal Tattoo Q2: DNA Knowledge is Power

DNA Knowledge is Power

I had my DNA typed by 23andMe over a year ago...

It's fascinating to learn all the diseases and conditions that I have a genetic predisposition to develope...

Personally, it empowered me to make the best lifestyle choices to avoid getting the awful predisposed diseases and conditions...

Also, it puts you in touch with distant cousins if you want... And it tells you where your gene pool originated... Fascinating stuff!

Soooo...

If this is something that YOU think you would be interested in, look at the 23andMe website and I have a code for $50 off for my friends. Expires August 9, 2011.

Lemme know...

For me, knowledge is power... If you don't wanna know... Then, this wouldn't be your thing!

Lemme know in the comments if you want the discount code and I'll get it to you!