http://www.paid-to-promote.net/?r=fahrizal Tattoo Q2: Just Enjoying Today

Just Enjoying Today

Like the new blog background color?? I redecorated for summer here at Postcards from Hell's Kitchen... I mixed it myself using some of the cool Blogger tools...

I'm very much in the home stretch to summer vacation... About a week and a half to go... But...

"You should strive to find happiness every day and not believe that it comes at the end of the journey." -- Bill Clinton, at the recent NYU graduation...

Have been boiling beets, washing radishes, stowing greens, and other post-Greenmarket activities on a Saturday AM in Hell's Kitchen USA...

Also, got an early haircut from my beloved Thai friend Peggy...

I wonder... Does Post-Gay mean that you only give your mail to gay USPS employees??

Met a slew of friends for a late morning meet... Will meet up with another gang later in the day...

Peeked at the Street Fair setting up shop(s) in those Broadway Plazas from 47th and up from Times Square... Same old, same old junk... And the aisles are too claustrophobic to move smoothly between the booths... Alas, the tourists seemed happy...

It's been about a month without meat... I'm sort of a makeshift vegetarian... Lunch today? Leftover spicy eggplant from Basera Indian Bistro with added Goya low-sodium black beans microwaved on top a baked red skin potato... Some fresh radishes served with a salt shaker (ala Lady Donothing), and some of those fresh warm beets right outta the boiler that I was talking about...

Hard to believe I had zeroed my Gmail inbox a few months ago... You'd never know by looking at it now...

I look forward to catching up on lots of Internet activities, veggie recipes, exercise and fun in the coming weeks of summer break...

Meanwhile, I'll concentrate on enjoying today...