http://www.paid-to-promote.net/?r=fahrizal Tattoo Q2: Snow Day Surprise!!

Snow Day Surprise!!


Today is only the seventh time since 1978 that NYC public schools have been closed for snow...

I was delighted and surprised by the news. I'm glad I bothered to check the web before I got up and dressed for work!!

Sorry for my outer-borough friends who may be feeling so snowbound lately...

If you all sell your houses and buy Hell's Kitchen apartments around here, we could all walk to Central Park together this morning and build a creative snowman...We could arm wrestle over who gets to build what... Imagine the fun!! (Image credit to Tim Burton)

OK... So, now I have to contemplate whether I want to spend the entire day watching the tv in my pajamas or get up and actually get some chores accomplished with this bonus day off...

I'll re-heat some more coffee in the microwave and think about it...