http://www.paid-to-promote.net/?r=fahrizal Tattoo Q2: Another Bitter Cold One...

Another Bitter Cold One...

It was 16° when I went out to breakfast at Lenny's. 17° now. Climbing possibly into the lower 20's, sez Weather Underground. They also say tomorrow, that both the high AND the low will be 16°? That seems odd.

If you didn't read the Sunday New York Times today then you missed: Dan Savage's opinion piece on why the President should push for gay rights in his State of the Union Address this week despite the Republican House...; Stephanie Rosenbloom's great little article on New Year's Resolution management strategies; And Baldness: Put a Crown on it by Tatiana Boncompagne...

What is with this Blogger editor???.... It's constant updates and saving of drafts freezes my typing flow momentarily... And it seems to happen a lot... Similar delays happen all the time with Twitter and Facebook.... I don't know the computer language to describe what it is that all these sites are using, but I don't care for it... Is it Java, maybe?

Can we talk here? Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best premieres this week. I know some people in it, so watching is mandatory for me... But then, so is the fast forward button on the remote! The DVR is set!

This is for my American readers: If you were going to Obama's State of the Union Address this week.... And you wanted to sit right next to somebody of the opposing party to make a visual statement about togetherness, who would YOU sit next to?? I'm quite sure that Michele Bachmann and Eric Cantor don't have Dems sitting next to them, yet... LOL. Talk about being cold!

I couldn't find my favorite Lapsang Souchong tea in any local grocery stores... So, what was the next option??? Amazon.com, of course.

OMG... It's 10am already??? I feel like it'll be Monday morning and time for work again before I know it!!