http://www.paid-to-promote.net/?r=fahrizal Tattoo Q2: A Monday Holiday Report

A Monday Holiday Report


I want to start by acknowledging the sheer importance of the life and death of MLK, Jr... A hero of the ages!!

Meantime... I promised myself, as a New Year's Resolution that I would do two cultural things a month, and so far, two weeks into the New Year, I have done nothing... LOL... I guess I'll make a point to get over to MoMA or something... There's a little animated artsy film at the Paris Theater.... called The Illusionist... But I dunno... Wanted to see the Charles LeDray at the Whitney, but they are closed today... Some museums arrange to be open on holidays... And others do not... MoMA is user friendly! The Whitney could learn from them!

I really should, must, gotta clean off the Dining Room table and surrounding area... It's been stacked for months...

Today's New York Times spotlights the greed of Apple in keeping people from being able to replace paper magazine subscriptions with e-versions. I hate Apple.

Very cold day... I love it, of course...

Back to work tomorrow... And then a four week stretch til the next break... We still live for the breaks, a most persistent character defect to be sure...