http://www.paid-to-promote.net/?r=fahrizal Tattoo Q2: When you put it that way.

When you put it that way.

I go over all the leases with people before they get their keys and there are four things that I always have to explain.
1) What is a water bed?
2) What is a halogen lamp? (I am good at drawing these)
3) What is a satellite dish? (I am bad at drawing these)
4) Christmas trees.

Now the thing is, I can't say "Christmas trees" so when I talk about it I have to explain that we don't allow live trees during the holidays. I'm sure if I said Christmas trees, people would know what I meant, but when it comes to fair housing you don't mess around and so it's always "the holidays"

Anyhow, try explaining what a Christmas tree is in a way that doesn't sound stupid. So, during the holidays, people here will go out and cut down a live tree so that they can put it inside the house and decorate it with lights. And then it slowly dies in their home and becomes a fire hazard.