http://www.paid-to-promote.net/?r=fahrizal Tattoo Q2: If you want to read a good blog

If you want to read a good blog

check out 1001 rules for my unborn son. Like it sounds, the guy writes down a bunch of advice that he has for his upcoming kid. It ranges from "When using a saw, patience not strength is needed to make the smoothest cut." to "Support friends in the arts. Especially if they stink." to which Hardy Boys book is a good read. It's the kinda stuff that sounds trivial by itself but makes for a good collection of wisdom when thrown on a tumblr

I found it recently when the guy's recent tip "You only get one chance to notice her new haircut." hit google reader recommended posts. Maybe it's just because I've got a kid of my own on the way, but I think you might like reading it. You might even want to start from the start [link goes to the page with rule #1 on it at the time this post was written, that'll change over time].