http://www.paid-to-promote.net/?r=fahrizal Tattoo Q2: Crab Head Doll

Crab Head Doll


As my blog has been a bit drawing/doodle-heavy lately I thought I’d give you a break with something 3D. This is one of my small component sculptures. I’m not quite sure where these component pieces are going – whether they will eventually form part of an installation, join together to form a weird mutated sculpture or just sit on the shelf and gather dust. Once I have enough of them I’m sure something will suggest itself.
As you can probably tell from this piece and from my Crab Claw paintings, I have a bit of an obsession with crustaceans and anything else that has claws. I think it probably stems from my love of collecting dead things as a child and of long walks along the beaches in Wales – where there was always an abundant supply of crab parts.