http://www.paid-to-promote.net/?r=fahrizal Tattoo Q2: Gee, can't imagine what problems people might have with having their credit card numbers on display

Gee, can't imagine what problems people might have with having their credit card numbers on display

I went to one of our seven local Jimmy John's today at lunch and was surprised to see the following. When you make a phone order at this one, everyone in line can see your credit card number as it is being entered. No, there were not asterisks displayed on the screen: We're talking actual credit card numbers and the security code on the back of the card. While I don't see the spot for "name on card" on this screen, I imagine that there must have been a previous screen in which they had to enter the order's name and address.

Shoot, who needs complicated ATM phishing equipment when you can sit and eat a sandwich while harvesting people's personal data?


[sorry, I only had my cellphone on me as a camera]