http://www.paid-to-promote.net/?r=fahrizal Tattoo Q2: Old and New Hell's Kitchen

Old and New Hell's Kitchen

Was a gorgeous weekend here in Hell's Kitchen.

Low humidity was key. Blue skies helped, and the sun was bright...

2012 Ninth Ave Food Fest appeared to be a whopping success... My favorite? Fried calamari at Uncle Nicks.

Actually last year's Food Fest was the last time I remember eating meat (Pork sandwich at Dalton's Bar and Grill)... It's been a year since an animal had to die in order for me to have a meal... Sweet.

Good to catch up with a few friends over the weekend... As always... Not much energy for any of it during a work week...

Six more weeks til Summer Break...

I hope that each of my 678 Twitter Followers and 575 Facebook Friends all enjoyed their weekend as much as I did...

As for my Blog readers and Blogger Buddies... That goes without saying!

Picture, by me of Old and New Hell's Kitchen on my Flickr page.