http://www.paid-to-promote.net/?r=fahrizal Tattoo Q2: Alan Wake Ridiculous Video Game Product Placement Examples

Alan Wake Ridiculous Video Game Product Placement Examples

Ok so I've been playing Alan Wake. It's this story-heavy game where you run around and creepy dudes chase you and you try to solve a mystery of sorts. So far it's no Dead Space 2, but we'll see.

I got to the point in the game below, and for a split second I noticed, hey, is that some sort of Microsoft Sync ad or something? Then we drove away and I noticed we were specifically driving a Lincoln car.

The whole course of the game there are these dark shadowy guys chasing you, and you have to sort of break them out of their darkness by blinding them with your flashlight. Your Energizer flashlight that is.  The batteries are even called lithium batteries.

I know that this looks like a bad Photoshop job, but this is what they actually look like in game.

Alan also gets phone calls on his Verizon phone.

It would seem that later I will be trying to escape some sort of institution and come across a TV screen that actually plays a Verizon commercial