http://www.paid-to-promote.net/?r=fahrizal Tattoo Q2: Chronicle: Testosterone Telekinesis

Chronicle: Testosterone Telekinesis

I saw Chronicle.I liked it for it's sci-fi super hero fantasy elements.

Well acted by Dane DeHaan, Michael B. Jordan, Michael Kelly, and Alex Russell.

, nicely directed by Josh Trank... Sort of outrageous story line... But, hey...

Kind of a Blair Witch Project, Paranormal Activity sort of amateur hand held reality show feel to it... But better photography. Cinematography by Matthew Jenson.

This is a teenaged boy's version of I Dream of Jeanne or Bewitched...

My synopsis?: Mischievous youths come-of-age while mastering accidental tele-kinetic powers from some asteroid in a cave or something... Oh, yeah, they can fly, too... Kewl!

It's not The Catcher in the Rye... But , it has it's moments... Actually a lot of moments... Certainly enough to hold attention for the duration... (83 Minutes)

I found it FUN. But I like this sort of thing. Always have.

Here's the Wikipedia entry on Chronicle.

Here's the HD Trailer for Chronicle

Here's the New York Times review for Chronicle.