http://www.paid-to-promote.net/?r=fahrizal Tattoo Q2: Three Day Weekend Looms

Three Day Weekend Looms


Just one more work day til the Three Day Weekend! (MLK, Jr day)

I'm ready!

Incandescent light bulbs are headed the way of the Dodo Bird... Does that include the colored ones for parties and decoration too?? I guess I better stockpile a few in my favorite colors before it's too late...

Why don't building supers realize when it's warm and humid that you don't have to pump the heat up the same way as if it's 13 degrees and dry? I'm going through Carmex like they are going through heating oil... I need a new tub...

Where does all this paper come from?? It never ceases to amaze... I mean, I'm really very good about paperless options to billing and such... And am pretty damned assertive about halting junk mail! So why is there a never ending pile?

Harry's Shoes had Rockports on sale this week...Good, as I needed a black pair of shoes...

Even the shoebox is nice... A charcoal gray. Firm. With a fitted lid... It stacks nice...

Great for putting all these papers into! So now there's plenty of room for a brand new stack to form!

It never ends...