http://www.paid-to-promote.net/?r=fahrizal Tattoo Q2: All to the Good

All to the Good


Halfway through the Three Day Weekend...

It's a cold one...

I'm snug inside in a sweatsuit, drinking hot coffee, scented candles fired up, warm music on the Bose Wave.

All to the good...

Just changed my Desktop Theme to Ice Water... Ice and water go together like Astaire and Rogers, cookies and milk, and all the other great teams: beautifully. Each on its own is nice, but together they create something with extra sparkle. Add glamorous images of this all-time great team for free to your Windows 7 desktop.

Clearing off icons...

Need to fire up the iPad they gave me for work...

Pruning more apps on the Android...

And hopefully will hopefully really, really, really make my way to the hardwood surface of my Great Grandfather's Writing table... Through all the tear sheets and paper scraps...

Wish me luck...

Now where's that second coffee that just beeped off in the microwave?