http://www.paid-to-promote.net/?r=fahrizal Tattoo Q2: Last Saturday in July 2011

Last Saturday in July 2011

It's the last Saturday in July 2011... Time flies when you're having fun. And summer vacation provides many opportunities for fun. This is another day where I have no plans... But will let the day unfold on it's own...

Supposed to be hot but with very low humidity. The TV weather person yesterday remarked the next two days will feel like a sauna... The following two days like a steambath... Temps are expected to be in the 90's for all but the humidity will gradually increase...

Was glad to read the upbeat piece in New York Magazine about the resurgence of the New York Times business model. I am not as optimistic about the success rate of their electronic subscription models which are off to a better than expected launch... Am hopeful. But remain unconvinced that it's all good news for old fashioned American journalism...

At Starbucks at 6am... Listening to some folksy music they have piped in and sipping my iced venti half caff...

Just tried to post from the new Android Blogger app. It was already a draft and unfortunately it published with the date that it was initially conceived instead of today... which is what I wanted. Couldn't find that setting anywhere... I'll have to fix it when I get to the desktop...


Also in New York Magazine this week was a simple and important piece on the sad regentrification of a favorite Upper West Side block on Broadway... It's a telling piece on a very serious trend that promises to destroy the entire fabric of so many New York City neighborhoods...

Bigger is rarely better around here...

OK... I want to test this Android app... So will publish now and hyperlink later...
Have a good Saturday, everyone! Whether you are in a sauna, steamroom, a fridge or a freezer... (I know I would prefer the latter for myself)....
Cheers.