http://www.paid-to-promote.net/?r=fahrizal Tattoo Q2: I Ate Justin Timberlake's Dry Rubs

I Ate Justin Timberlake's Dry Rubs

Lunch today at Southern Hospitality... Justin Timberlake owns it. This is their new West side location. Corner of 45th and Ninth in Hell's Kitchen.

I had the Wet and Dry Combo...

Looks like all their ribs are done with the Memphis Dry Rub style... But the wet ones add a dash of wet bbq sauce to them...

They were tender, juicy, and delicious...

I love that the cole slaw was crisp, fresh, and zesty and was essentially mayonnaise-free... Might be totally mayo free... You certainly don't see any!

The collards (with ham hocks) were excellent... Though I coulda used a healthier portion on both sides for this price... (About $30)...

It was President's Day and the lunch crowd was jumping...

I think the waitress said this was only their third day open... But things were moving smoothly. Food came quick...

Waitress was efficient, well informed, and charmingly hospitable...

There are some quieter seating areas in the back, and the basement lounge is cozy and comfy... If I were still sipping tequila, I'd go down there to do it...

Justin Timberlake is a co-owner.