http://www.paid-to-promote.net/?r=fahrizal Tattoo Q2: Lateness: two stories and a link

Lateness: two stories and a link

I tend to have a lot of people show up late for their appointments. For example, I had one person who I scheduled for 9:00 (I had sent him email reminders of this twice). When he didn't show up by 10:00, I called him and he said he would be there in an hour (a grand total of 2 hrs late!). I said that wouldn't work because I had another appointment at noon and he would run into that if he came it at 11:00. I scheduled him for 1:00 and made sure he knew everything he needed to bring with him.

He then arrived at 11:00 regardless and without everything that he was supposed to have with him.

I had another person the other day who said they were going to leave right away to come directly over from where they were. It was 4:00 and they said they would be there "no later than 4:30". I had given up on them when they showed up at 4:50.

Anyhow, you can see why I might appreciate this post titled: "You are not 'running late' you are rude and selfish". [edit: the link is apparently very popular on the net and may be slow to load]