http://www.paid-to-promote.net/?r=fahrizal Tattoo Q2: The problem with Craigslist

The problem with Craigslist

For work, I post listings to Craigslist. Over the last two months, any post that I post gets flagged and taken down in about an hour. I make sure every post I put up is different, I post with a variety of different headlines, and no matter what I do, I refresh in about an hour and I see that the status bar for that listing has gone from green (active) to red (flagged/deleted). I made sure to follow Craigslist and federal guidelines, but nothing helps.

So far I've had one post stay alive long enough to make it off the front page of results. Within 24 hours of being online, that post got me 4 calls/emails and 1 application, so it drives me to keep trying, but I can't seem to replicate that posting's success. I emailed Craiglist and they haven't responded.

Yet at the same time, somehow miscategorized spam posts like "Yòu can Öwn a home" go unflagged. Not to sound paranoid, but it would seem that someone is out to get me and the unfortunate thing is that if anyone flags anything, it just gets taken right down so there's not much I can do except hoping that next time I put a post online, my nemesis is on lunch.

edit: Tried with 5 more listings. All flagged and deleted. Updated image.
edit2: I'm up to 20 posts in the past 60 days that don't last an hour.